Need a Naturopath in Port Macquarie?
Are you tired of being tired? Have you heard over and over again that the blood tests came back normal and there’s nothing wrong with you? Are you done being dismissed by doctors? Do you know your own body and know that something isn’t right, that something is out of balance, and that you could be healthier than you feel right now? That’s what we’re here for. Naturopathy is a form of alternative medicine that uses natural treatment methods to treat a wide range of conditions in a holistic way. This can include herbal medicine, diet and lifestyle changes, and more.
We’re here for you if you’re experiencing fatigue, brain fog, gut issues and other symptoms that affect your life but can’t be diagnosed as anything specific. We’re also here for those who have been diagnosed, whether that’s with mental health issues, thyroid problems, diabetes, cancer or anything else. We’re Naturopathic Wellness, and if you’re looking for a naturopathy clinic in Port Macquarie, we’re who you should be contacting.
The Principles of our Port Macquarie Naturopathy Practice
Naturopathy is an ancient practice, and the roots of the principles of naturopathy are the Hippocratic School of Medicine in 4,000 BC. This school of thought and wisdom has been passed down for thousands of years and are still part of modern naturopathic practice. The principles are these:
- The healing power of nature: Naturopaths believe nature has an innate ability to heal our ailments and utilise ancient knowledge about healing plants and practices.
- Identify and treat the cause: Naturopathy doesn’t only look at a condition or set of symptoms and attempt to treat those but is built on the idea that there’s always an underlying cause that should be treated.
- Do no harm: The treatment methods used are never ones with damaging side effects or that could cause other conditions.
- Treat the whole person: Treatment is always tailored to specific individuals and created to take into account the whole person being treated.
- The naturopath as a teacher: Naturopaths act as teachers teaching their patients how to take responsibility for their own health and practice self-care.
- Prevention is better than cure: We all know that preventing illness is easier than curing it, so naturopathy works to improve overall health and wellbeing and guide people to a healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness.
Being Treated with Naturopathy in Port Macquarie
If you’re looking for a Port Macquarie naturopath, you should come to Marisa at Naturopathic Wellness. Marisa has over two decades of experience in naturopathy, herbal medicine, naturopathy for women’s health and homeopathy, and she provides a wide range of treatments for any condition or ailment you might have. All treatments are tailored to your needs and take place in a relaxing environment with a helpful and friendly service. Marisa has remote appointments available for people all over Australia, from Port Macquarie residents to those seeking naturopaths in Tamworth. You can meet with her online or over the phone for your own ease and comfort. If you’ve been looking for the best naturopath in Port Macquarie, Naturopathic Wellness is the place for you. Book your consultation with Marisa through our website or by calling the number on the site.