Naturopath in Penrith
Do you want to find a way to manage your health that doesn’t involve countless prescription drugs, innumerable side effects and depending entirely on the results of blood tests? Would you like an approach to your health that is holistic and natural and takes your entire being into account? Naturopathy is exactly that. With a belief in the healing power of nature, naturopaths provide your body with the right conditions and resources to heal itself. Any health concern can be addressed with the natural treatment methods used in naturopathy, from the mundane to the serious.
If you’re looking for a naturopath in Penrith, Marisa’s Naturopathic Wellness is here for you. With a range of treatments, Marisa offers a tailored and friendly service where she can address any health problems you might be experiencing. From acne and wanting to quit smoking, to aiding your recovery from serious conditions like strokes, heart attacks and cancer, Marisa has something for everyone.
Why You Should Choose Naturopathy
If you’re looking for a Penrith naturopath, you probably already know some of the benefits of naturopathy. However, if you’re still not sure, here are some more reasons why you should try naturopathy.
- All treatments are completely natural
- Treatment is always tailored to you and takes your whole person into account
- Fewer side effects than with modern medicine
- Treatment of the cause rather than the symptoms
- Strengthening your body’s immune system and improving your overall health, to prevent further illness
- + Read More
A Range of Naturopath Treatments Available for Penrith
We can treat a variety of different conditions in different systems of the body using all the naturopathic tools at our disposal. This includes:
- Herbal medicine – taking advantage of the healing powers of herbs and their different uses for various systems in the body
- Homeopathy – which is based on the idea that we respond to medications differently depending on our temperaments, and using someone’s temperament to prescribe them with a specific and concentrated dose
- Nutritional and naturopathic dietary advice – because many health concerns stem from food sensitivities, and providing our bodies with the right nutrients, vitamins and minerals is important for our health
- Naturopath Iridology – examination of the iris to determine which parts of the body are underactive and overactive
- Fat loss management
- Detoxification programs
- – Read Less
Every treatment will be tailored to you specifically and is entirely natural.
What to Expect from an Online Naturopathy Clinic in Penrith
When you arrive for your consultation with Marisa, she will start by going over your medical history with you and asking what your concerns are and what you would like help with. She will also do a dietary evaluation to see whether your diet is appropriate for you or could be improved in some ways. She will perform some diagnostic techniques, which could include iridology, and all of this will then be taken into account when she creates your treatment plan. Marisa might advise certain treatments and prescribe herbal medication, and she might also give you advice about nutrition and lifestyle changes.
If you’re looking for a naturopathic clinic in Penrith, book a consultation with Marisa. Remote appointments are available to everyone so that you don’t have to leave your home to get help even those looking for a naturopath in Central Coast. Book your consultation on the website or by calling 0412 292 171.