Achieve Your Wellness And Lifestyle Goals
Do you feel that you:
- Are twice as old than you actually are?
- Are forever tired and running on empty no matter how much sleep you get?
- Feel flat and/or overwhelmed and it is getting more difficult every day to achieve what you need to do?
- Have so much brain fog you wonder how you got through another day at work let alone kept it together at home?
- Need to lose weight but have yet to find a successful way to do it?
- Are in constant pain and need to find an alternative/natural solution?
- Have all your blood tests reported “normal” results but you certainly don’t feel great?
- Have you reached the point of “enough is enough” and are ready to make a change?
Then you have come to the right place!
Through tailored naturopathic treatment I can help you achieve your goals to gain optimum wellness and vitality so you can enjoy and get the most out of life.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/customer/www/naturopathicwellness.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184
How To Improve Hormonal Imbalance
If you feel generally unhealthy, you might be suffering from hormone imbalance. This kind of imbalance is not easily treated but has a massive toll on every part of your health. If traditional medicine hasn’t been helping you out, then naturopathy might be the way to go. Melbourne Naturopathic Wellness is run by a fully qualified and trained naturopath dedicated to helping everyone improve their health holistically with natural methods. Naturopathy isn’t just about abandoning modern medicine, it’s a system combining ancient wisdom with modern science, encompassing everything from nutrition to herbal medicine and homeopathy. Read More
What is Hormonal Imbalance?
Hormones are chemicals in our body which help control almost all of its functions, from metabolism to reproduction. They’re everywhere in our bodies, meaning that when something goes wrong with them, it has widespread effects. Imbalance occurs when there’s too much or too little of one or more of your hormones. Sometimes this is just part of natural ageing, but it can also be a sign of something more sinister and can be treated with the proper approach. Common causes aside from ageing include medications, eating disorders, stress, injuries, trauma, diabetes, hypo- and hyperthyroidism, and many other medical conditions. In short, there’s a wide range of factors which can cause your hormones to affect the natural function of your body.
Signs of Hormonal Imbalance
- Weight gain or loss
- Weakness, aches, soreness and stiffness in muscles
- Pain, stiff and swollen joints
- Sensitivity to warmth and cold
- More frequent urination
- Increased thirst or hunger
- Decreased sex drive
- Depression, anxiety, nervousness, irritability and other mood shifts
- Blurry vision
- Puffy, rounded face
- Dry skin
- Thinning hair or hair loss
- Heavy or irregular periods
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness and/or atrophy, pain during intercourse
How To Improve Hormonal Imbalance The Benefits of Naturopathy
There are a variety of reasons why traditional medicine for hormonal imbalance are sometimes ineffective and aren’t suited to everyone. At the same time, there are many benefits to choosing a natural approach, which include:
- Rather than treating the symptoms you experience, natural treatments treat the cause, meaning you can relieve all of your symptoms with the same approach rather than just a few, and they generally won’t resurface when you get off the treatment.
- A lot of prescription medications come with tons of unappealing side effects, which natural remedies don’t. These work by replicating the chemicals that naturally occur in your body, meaning they’re not something foreign that your body will react negatively to.
- Natural remedies strengthen your body holistically and work as a preventative measure as well; they’re not just about treating a current problem, but also about making you healthier overall so that no other issues will arise in the future.
- Because of their holistic approach, natural treatments can be used to treat all of your problems rather than targeting one symptom in particular.
Medicine for Hormonal Imbalance Booking
If you’re tired of dealing with ways to improve hormonal imbalance, make the step to improve your health by booking a consultation with us. These can be booked through the form on our website or over the phone at 0412292171. Let us help you help yourself.
Get in touch
Please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you! You can call Marisa on 0412 292 171, visit either one of the practices or email Marisa using the form below:
Suite 11 / 12 Collins St
Melbourne CBD VIC 3000
66 Stevedore St
Williamstown VIC 3016