Achieve Your Wellness And Lifestyle Goals
Do you feel that you:
- Are twice as old than you actually are?
- Are forever tired and running on empty no matter how much sleep you get?
- Feel flat and/or overwhelmed and it is getting more difficult every day to achieve what you need to do?
- Have so much brain fog you wonder how you got through another day at work let alone kept it together at home?
- Need to lose weight but have yet to find a successful way to do it?
- Are in constant pain and need to find an alternative/natural solution?
- Have all your blood tests reported “normal” results but you certainly don’t feel great?
- Have you reached the point of “enough is enough” and are ready to make a change?
Then you have come to the right place!
Through tailored naturopathic treatment I can help you achieve your goals to gain optimum wellness and vitality so you can enjoy and get the most out of life.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/customer/www/naturopathicwellness.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184
Naturopathy Irregular Periods Treatment
If you suffer from irregular periods, it can not only be worrying but it can be extremely inconvenient too. While traditional medicine may provide a solution to your problem, if you’re looking for a more natural treatmentfor irregular periods – we can help. Run by a fully qualified and trained naturopath, Melbourne Naturopathic Wellness offers totally natural treatments to help regulate your periods while improving your overall health and wellbeing.
Rather than focusing on one medical issue, we take a holistic view of your health and use a system that combines ancient wisdom with modern science and incorporates everything from nutrition to homeopathy and herbal medicines to bring your body back into balance.
Natural Treatment for Irregular Periods: What Causes Periods to Become Irregular?
First of all, let’s say that if your periods are irregular, it doesn’t necessarily mean that there is a problem – sometimes it’s just how your body works. The average menstrual cycle is 28 days – so as this is the ‘average’, it’s quite normal for your cycle to be shorter or longer than this. Following puberty, you will generally develop a regular cycle with a similar length of time between each period, which may vary by a few days each time. You are said to have irregular periods if the gap between your periods starting keeps changing or your periods consistently come early or late.
There are many possible causes for irregular periods, the most common of which are:
- Puberty – during the first couple of years after puberty your periods may be irregular as they settle down into a more consistent pattern
- Pre-menopause – prior to menopause (the peri-menopause), your periods may become irregular and heavier
- Early pregnancy – a pregnancy test can rule out this as a cause for irregular periods
- The use of hormonal contraception such as the pill or intrauterine contraception such as an IUD
- Medical conditions such as thyroid issues or polycystic ovary syndrome
- Extreme weight loss or weight gain
- Excessive exercise
The Benefits of Naturopathy for Irregular Periods
At the heart of the holistic approach of naturopathy is utilising a variety of natural treatments to treat the underlying causes of your irregular periods. One of the most potent treatments we offer is herbal medicine. As the oldest known form of medicine, herbs have been used for millennia to help with many health issues. Our naturopath Marisa works with a group of herbs that have proven success when used on the female reproductive area and will prescribe tailored herbal medication for irregular periods treatment. But more than this, we’ll prescribe a range of treatments combined with lifestyle changes that will treat you as a whole to return you to optimum health.
Natural Treatment for Irregular Periods: Book an Appointment
If you’d like to find out how we can help to regulate your periods and leave you with more energy, get in touch with us now. Simply call us on 041 229 2171 or book a consultation through our website. Your consultation is the chance for Marisa to get to know you better, uncover the underlying causes of your irregular periods and develop a personalised treatment plan for you.
Get in touch
Please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you! You can call Marisa on 0412 292 171, visit either one of the practices or email Marisa using the form below:
Suite 11 / 12 Collins St
Melbourne CBD VIC 3000
66 Stevedore St
Williamstown VIC 3016