Achieve Your Wellness And Lifestyle Goals
Do you feel that you:
- Are twice as old than you actually are?
- Are forever tired and running on empty no matter how much sleep you get?
- Feel flat and/or overwhelmed and it is getting more difficult every day to achieve what you need to do?
- Have so much brain fog you wonder how you got through another day at work let alone kept it together at home?
- Need to lose weight but have yet to find a successful way to do it?
- Are in constant pain and need to find an alternative/natural solution?
- Have all your blood tests reported “normal” results but you certainly don’t feel great?
- Have you reached the point of “enough is enough” and are ready to make a change?
Then you have come to the right place!
Through tailored naturopathic treatment I can help you achieve your goals to gain optimum wellness and vitality so you can enjoy and get the most out of life.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/customer/www/naturopathicwellness.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184
Natural Remedies For Hot Sweats
Dealing with menopause is extremely difficult, and one of the worst symptoms for many are hot flushes. These flushes can be caused by other things too, such as diabetes or certain forms on birth control. How do you deal with these uncomfortable episodes? Are there any treatments that can relieve them? Traditional medicine may have failed to help you, or you might be hesitant to take prescription medication. Either way, there are natural treatments of hot flushes that actually work, and they’re offered by Melbourne Naturopathic Wellness. We can help using naturopathic, homeopathic and nutritional advice and treat a wide variety of health concerns, including hot sweats.
Symptoms of Hot Flushes:
You might not be entirely sure if what you’re experiencing actually is hot flushes, especially if you’re not in menopause, so here are some characteristics that can help you identify them. The symptoms of hot flushes include:
- Sweating, especially in upper body
- Skin suddenly feeling very warm
- Redness appearing on parts of the body
- Tingling in fingers
- Fast heartbeat
- Chills or feeling cold as the episode ends
Causes of Hot Flushes
The most common cause of hot flushes, and the most well-known, is menopause, but hot sweats don’t only affect woman of a certain age range. They’re caused by hormonal imbalance, which in turn can have many different triggers, including:
- Medical conditions like diabetes or tumours
- Eating disorders
- Certain forms of birth control
- Stress and anxiety
- Certain medications
- Overactive or underactive thyroid
- Cancer treatments like chemotherapy and radiation therapy
There are also simpler triggers like spicy foods, alcohol, caffeine or hot drinks, but these are easily avoided. The other causes are more difficult to treat, but there are still plenty of ways to do so.
How We Can Help: Herbal Treatment for Hot Flushes
Our founder and practitioner Marisa Camilleri is a qualified naturopath, homeopath, nutritionist and herbalist with over 20 years of experience. She can treat a wide range of health concerns using naturopathic and homeopathic treatments as well as lifestyle and nutritional advice, through consultations and ongoing support. To date she’s helped thousands of people achieve a healthier body using these methods. Hormonal imbalance can be helped with herbal remedies, lifestyle changes and naturopathic treatments, and Marisa can also offer herbal treatment for hot flushes specifically. The natural method is one that takes a holistic approach to health and treats the cause of the problems rather than the symptoms, leading to wide-reaching, long-lasting change in all health aspects and treatment that can help with all your symptoms instead of treating each one individually. It’s also a great preventative tool and comes without the side effects of modern medicine.
Getting Started: Herbal Treatment For Hot Flushes
If you’re tired of these episodes of intense heat and sweating, Marisa can help you out. She offers remote telephone appointments on Mondays, consultations at the Melbourne city clinic on Tuesdays and Fridays and is available at our Williamstown clinic on Wednesdays and Saturdays. All appointments, including the initial consultation, can be booked on our website or via the phone at 0412292171. Book your first appointment and your hot sweats will soon become a distant memory.
Get in touch
Please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you! You can call Marisa on 0412 292 171, visit either one of the practices or email Marisa using the form below:
Suite 11 / 12 Collins St
Melbourne CBD VIC 3000
66 Stevedore St
Williamstown VIC 3016